|FREE Case Review
How The Securities Arbitration Process Helps you Recover from Investment
Securities arbitration process performed by Investors Recovery Service includes, at a
minimum, the following actions:
- Research and evaluate investment fraud claim.
- Prepare a demand letter identifying various violations of the Rules of Fair Practice
governing stock broker / dealer conduct
- Prepare and properly submit a statement of claim on behalf of claimant(s).
- Review respondents answer to statement of claim with claimant(s).
- Respond to various motions (most often raised - ”Motions to Dismiss”) raised by
- Prepare and serve document and information requests upon respondent(s).
- Respond to document and information requests served upon claimant(s).
- Participate in pre-hearing conferences (often involving disputes regarding Motion to
Dismiss and document production).
- Carry on dialogue with respondent’s attorney or representatives, including settlement
- Prepare exhibits and identify witnesses, (including experts) for the securities arbitration hearing.
- Plan and develop strategy for the securities arbitration hearing.
- Present claimant’s case at arbitration hearing (most often used forum - FINRA).
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SERVICES OR
FOR A NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
CALL US TOLL FREE 800•285•8507
Investors Recovery Service is not a law firm